Can you believe it is July already? Half of the year 2016 is gone! This morning in the office, I was looking at the weekly Wailea Realty Transactions Summary Report and I was impressed (feeling proud of the company I work for). Looking at all the closings that happened in May and June, and all the new/current listings, escrows, etc. happening right now -I got reminded of how busy our brokers and agents are and how hard they word for their clients. And it is not even officially the “high season” on real estate market on Maui yet!
There are hundreds of transactions going on, but here are some notable closings that caught my eyes as I was browsing the reports for the month of May and June:
- Diane Pool closed on her listing at 4345 Melianani Place for $5,300,000.00. – Sold!
- Brad MacArthur closed on his listing at 23 Waa Place for $6,000,000.00 – Sold!
- Diane Pool closed on her listing at 3886 Wailea Ekolu Place for $5,863,000.00 – Sold!
- Dan MacDonell closed escrow on 7299 Makena Rd. for 7,000,000.00 (Dan represented the buyer) – Sold!
- Tom Tezak closed escrow on his listing at Hoolei F-3 for $2,775,000 – Sold! (and has two more Hoolei units currently in escrow)
- I recently posted about the Top 100 Hawaii Realtors, and I am excited for next year already. I think we are going to do even better!
Thank you for all your support, and for reading this “brag” post. I was just very excited to share our successes with you. Now I’m off to writing a blog post about Pau Hana and Happy Hour in South Kihei … because, you know … it is Happy Aloha Friday! 🙂